- Information collected
Audevard collects personal information about you when you make a purchase on the Site. The information collected includes your surname, name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
Moreover, when you place an order on the Site, your bank details are collected for transaction purposes and are processed in an encrypted format by our payment service provider. These bank details are only kept until completion of your order and are deleted upon confirmation of full payment.
Lastly, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and your browser, including your IP address, when you visit the Site.
2. Purposes of the collection of information
All information that we collect about you is used to:
· Fulfill your order,
· Contact you by email or telephone particularly in the context of managing your orders or send you important information about the Site, such as a change in our terms and policies for example,
· Notify you about products, programmes, services and promotions that may interest you, subject to your prior consent,
· Improve the performance of our Site,
· Personalize your experience on the Site and meet your individual requirements
· Provide personalized advertising content.
This processing is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations and is based on our legitimate interest to improve our services and understanding of the expectations of Site users.
3. Retention period
Audevard only stores personal data for the time necessary for the activities that they were collected for.
· Customer data, i.e. data relating to persons that have made a purchase on the Site, are kept for order tracking and customer relations purposes for a maximum of three years from placing the order concerned.
· Prospect data, i.e. persons that have created an account on the Site without making a purchase, are kept for a period of two years from their collection or the last connection to the Site by the potential customer.
· Information stored in the user terminal (cookies) or any other information used to identify users allowing traceability of the users is kept for twelve months.
· Data relating to identity documents for the exercise of individual rights referred to in Article 7 below are kept for a maximum of one year. In case of the right of objection, these data may be archived for three years.
Is should be noted that bank details collected for transaction purposes are not kept beyond the completion of your order.
Audevard is the sole owner of the information collected on the Site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for marketing purposes, without your consent.
However, these data may be entrusted to subcontractors for successful fulfilment of orders or third parties responsible for the management and/or functioning of the Site, which are under no circumstances allowed to use them for purposes unrelated to the strict scope of their mission or sell, exchange or transfer your data to third parties.
Your data may also be shared with third parties, only within permitted limits (a) under applicable law, (b) to comply with legal procedures, (c) to respond to requests from governmental and public authorities even when they are located outside of your country of residence, (d) to ensure compliance with our terms and conditions of sale and use, (e) to protect our rights and interests as well as those of other persons or users of the Site.
Your non-identifying data, i.e. data that does not allow you to be identified may be provided to third parties for statistical, marketing or advertising purposes.
5. Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the security of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption technology to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees that need to perform specific work (e.g. invoicing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information.
We ensure that any service provider or subcontractor which we may use in the collection and processing of data that you share with us provides adequate safeguards with regard to data privacy, use and protection.
The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6. Right of access, rectification and objection
You have a right of access, restriction, rectification, erasure and objection to the use of your personal data transmitted to the Site.
Any such request must be sent to the Site’s data controller at the following address: Audevard, 42/46 rue Médéric 92110 Clichy or by sending an email to email@example.com
In view of our security and privacy obligation in the processing of personal data, all requests must be accompanied by a photocopy or a scan of your identity document (identity card, passport, driving license).
We will respond to you within a maximum period of one month after receiving your request.
In order to assist you, the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) has created letter templates which allow you to request:
· Access to personal data: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces
· Rectification, updating, blocking or deleting of your personal data: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees
· Object to the processing of your personal data for a legitimate reason or if your data are used for the purpose of commercial prospecting: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet
7. Cookie usage policy
When you connect to the Site, Audevard will set a cookie on the hard drive of your terminal in order to guarantee smooth and optimal browsing on the Site. The “cookies” allow us to recognize your computer, tablet or mobile phone for the purpose of personalizing the services that we offer you through the Site.
To notify you, a banner is displayed at the bottom of your screen when you log in to the Site. You can refuse to accept the cookies at any time on your terminal by configuring your internet browser. In this case, we cannot however guarantee optimal performance of the Site and we cannot be held responsible for any consequences related to changing your browser settings on the Site which may result from your choice to refuse or block the cookies necessary for its performance.
In order to help you with your settings, the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) has established a page dedicated to managing cookies, available through the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
The information collected using cookies does not identify you by name and is solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the performance of the Site.
If you feel that we are not meeting our obligations with regard to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can send a complaint to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) by letter or electronically using the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.